Accent Landscape Contractors is currently seeking a full-time candidate to train and develop into a project manager for commercial landscape and irrigation construction.
Responsibilities include supervising field personnel, overseeing projects to substantial completion and through the warranty period, communicating with customers and project architects, maintaining quality standards and ensuring safety procedures are being followed.
· Manage multiple projects and crews
· Review contract agreements
· Facilitate in landscape and irrigation design adjustments/alterations
· Review and follow up on plans and specifications
· Schedule materials, crew and equipment
· Work with and direct Foremen in executing work or procedures, interpret specifications, and coordinate various phases of construction.
· Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications.
· Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
· Competitive pay
· Experience in landscape design is a plus
· Bilingual is a plus
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,500.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Please submit all resumes to Chris Christensen. If you have any questions, please call the office at 505-881-4880.