Symphony of the Soil explores the complexity and mystery of soil. Filmed on four continents and sharing the voices of some of the world’s most esteemed soil scientists, farmers and activists. Symphony uses art and science to show that soil is a complex living organism, the foundation of life on earth.
Followed by an Expert Panel Discussion, with:
• Jim Brooks of Soilutions
• Michael Reed of La Orilla Farm
• Joanie Quinn of NMDA Organic Program
• Steve Glass of Ciudad Soil & Water Conservation District
• Lorenzo Candelaria of Candelaria Organics
• Amy Bell of Groundwork Studio
• Cherie Montoya of Farm & Table
View event flier here.